Wednesday 25 March 2009

ABC Wednesday

Add Image
Todays letter is J

J is for Jugs.

I have quite a passion for jugs, I always look for them in the charity shops and car boot sales. I like the vintage ones best. These two are my favourites, a pretty shaped flowered vintage one, and a cow shaped jug, that I found in a flea market in Spain.

A fruity patterned one...

A willow patterned one....

A vintage poppy one...

Glass ones.....

Fruity ones...

Poppy and daisy ones...

Daffodil ones....

Tiny dainty flowered ones....I`m sure in time, I`ll find plenty more!

ABC Wednesday Mr Linky

5 comments:

Ramblings From Spain said...

What a lovely collection of different patterned jugs! You soon won't have enough room to keep them in though....! Good J post x

Tumblewords: said...

They are all wonderful - I particularly like the poppy!

Jay said...

Ah, now you're talking! I collect pressed glass jugs - I can't resist them! And I have far more jugs in the kitchen than I could possibly use. They just have a fascination for me.

I love both your fruit patterned ones, I'm sure the second one is the same pattern as a flan dish we were given as a wedding gift. It's Royal Worcestershire.

I've included some in my ABC Wednesday post, too!

Carol said...

Beautiful jugs...such a nice collection...all very pretty each in a different way.

Karyn said...

I also love jugs...the different shapes, especially. You have an impressive collection!

I enjoyed this J post!